My Way : KLSE Stock Market Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4.78%....Is that even possible..my concerns

2 posters

Go down

4.78%....Is that even possible..my concerns Empty 4.78%....Is that even possible..my concerns

Post  alvin Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Folks I stumbled upon this site. They claim to have a office in Texas
1270 Champion Circle, Carrollton, TX ,75006
Any one near by can check them out. Thanks.
liquiditygiants dotcom

alvin

Back to top Go down

4.78%....Is that even possible..my concerns Empty Re: 4.78%....Is that even possible..my concerns

Post  kerisa Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Y don't you go check out the location yourself, Isn't that much safer to do?

kerisa

Back to top Go down

4.78%....Is that even possible..my concerns Empty Re: 4.78%....Is that even possible..my concerns

Post  alvin Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Well to be quite honest, I did stop by LGs other location but that was their dublin office, in the middle of last month or so. The funny thing is, and you wouldn't believe one of their reps actually had the nerve to ask me if I'm sure I dont want to hold off on increasing my portfo-size because of my income level. So i cudn't upgrade.The dam nerve! Well anyway, besides that I strolled in with my daughter and they seemed pretty organized (except for the shortage on app forms and dependent forms too). Customer service wasn't the worse even though finding their place could have used a bit more signs. Anytime you get the chance, just take a drive down there though, I was only there cuz I needed to add a dependent to my account because they apparently had some issues with their system that prevented me from doing it online. So once again, if anyone is nearby Carrollton or knows of a location there then please let me know whats up for safety reasons. Thanks

alvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum