My Way : KLSE Stock Market Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guo Degang a positive response to beat

Go down

Guo Degang a positive response to beat

Guo Degang a positive response to beat Vote_lcap0%Guo Degang a positive response to beat Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Guo Degang a positive response to beat Vote_lcap0%Guo Degang a positive response to beat Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Guo Degang a positive response to beat Empty Guo Degang a positive response to beat

Post  cyclq Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 pm

cheap chanel handbags Guo Degang published an article on his blog called "a medicine not for you to eat," the article in response to the series of events. Guo Degang said: "There is a saying with the party of encouragement: Life in the crowd, it is necessary to maintain a certain Wolf!"
replica chanel watches Guo Degang villa is located in Yizhuang burst misappropriation of public green space. The 1 August afternoon, be exposed journalists to visit Guo Degang villa is rejected, and by Guo Degang disciple Li Hebiao beaten. 3 pm, Devon community an apology will be held in beating, Li Hebiao bow and apologize to the victim arrived at the scene, Wang Hai Guo Degang broker also raised questions 3 points. 4 am, Guo Degang published an article on his blog called "a medicine not for you to eat," the article in response to the series of events.
gucci outlet out of his house occupied by public green matter, Guo Degang explained: "At first buy a house, the developer will be small courtyard enclosed with wooden blocks, I have not extended inch, the only old pile just for making new piles. Some people do not believe Please get developers to theory, I keep waiting! neighbors who have atrocious disgusting, which I described as "poor" who, arms Chuaizhe stability, arrest who and who desperately. surreptitious underground committee set up, around slander. me secondary face to face to explain, but no one appeared, I have a guilty conscience can not see the light, or you have a guilty conscience? these bits keeps virtue and morality to sentient beings to seek blessing, I'm sorry, I do not believe, do not drink drunk is to drink less, see the color is not lost is touched! dwellers why two of the so natural?! "
cheap gucci bags the disciple of the journalists on the matter, Guo Degang that said: "For the matter of beating and being beaten and uncompromising, hard to just, every angry person standing in his place only to see this, Li Hebiao has publicly apologized to the beaten who, other things worked out.
New Arrivals said Beijing TV reporters are videotaping, the Han Chinese from the provisions of the law on: Sichuangminzhai killed or not. You have the right to interview, I have the right to maintain privacy. "Journalists license management approach" provides a press card things, you come to the tripling of people have a press card in it? Let's go on the theory of the unit!

cyclq

Back to top Go down