My Way : KLSE Stock Market Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artest eager to join the U.S. national team

Go down

Artest eager to join the U.S. national team Empty Artest eager to join the U.S. national team

Post  CY870722 Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:37 am

louis vuitton outlet Artest is not only hope that when the coach, but also eager to have the opportunity to join the United States. He had been tried for this, unfortunately does not get a chance.

louis vuitton jewlery In order to realize their dreams, Artest is still trying. Into the summer, he also has its own training Tips. "My secret weapon is to take part in cycling training. This is crazy. However, I can not sweat when these girls to give up. So, I still continue to practice. The had finished, I simply sweat pour off. I had never done a thing so hard to. "

louis vuitton bags sale Talked about his greatest advantage, Artest is still emphasized his outstanding defensive ability, but he also wanted to re-Defensive first team selection. "I will defend, it is like my company, I was CEO, other people are employees," Artest said, "When you need the time against live opponents, who would you call? Is not a giant, I will tell you that should give me a call. "

CY870722

Back to top Go down