My Way : KLSE Stock Market Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guti Real Madrid announced the official farewell

Go down

Guti Real Madrid announced the official farewell

Guti Real Madrid announced the official farewell Vote_lcap0%Guti Real Madrid announced the official farewell Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Guti Real Madrid announced the official farewell Vote_lcap0%Guti Real Madrid announced the official farewell Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Guti Real Madrid announced the official farewell Empty Guti Real Madrid announced the official farewell

Post  cyclq Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 pm

cheap chanel handbags local time at 13:00 on the on the 25th, Real Madrid held a news conference at the Bernabeu, Real Madrid Guti that left, "Golden Wolf" thus officially ended 14 years of Real Madrid career.
replica chanel watches is a manager in the club, accompanied by Valdano at the press conference, Guti first said: "In the Real Madrid of these years, I embody all my value." Gold wolf then went on to say: "I'm just would like to thank Real Madrid, I will always remember the good times during Real Madrid, and everything that happened. I was born and grew up here, and I am Real Madrid first team in effect for 15 years (14 full season ), my heart will continue to belong to Real Madrid, is Madrid's white jersey, number 14 belonging to the Bernabeu. "

"gucci outlet have said before, as, for me, here is a good stage, I just hope that one day when I was away from the stadium, I can get back to Real Madrid. I spent 24 years in this , where the value of all my shows, so make the decision to leave here is not easy. "
cheap gucci bags also talked about his future, he said he has not yet determine their own future, he said: "have not decided my future, I received an invitation from Besiktas but I have not decision. But I know that whether I go there, I will make every effort. "

Chanel Flat Shoes on December 2, 1995 for the Real Madrid first team debut dedication, Real Madrid 4-1 win over Sevilla, Real Madrid and the current general manager of Valdano was the coach. 1998-99 season, Guti was a stable position first team since the arrival of Del Bosque is that Guti shine. 14 full season of first team career, Guti Real Madrid played to more than 500 times, is the spiritual leader of the team behind Raul. Between 1999 and 2005, Guti for the Spanish national team played 14 games, scoring 3 goals.

cyclq

Back to top Go down