My Way : KLSE Stock Market Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beckham, with the national team "is" Good-bye

Go down

Beckham, with the national team "is" Good-bye

Beckham, with the national team "is" Good-bye Vote_lcap0%Beckham, with the national team "is" Good-bye Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Beckham, with the national team "is" Good-bye Vote_lcap0%Beckham, with the national team "is" Good-bye Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Beckham, with the national team "is" Good-bye Empty Beckham, with the national team "is" Good-bye

Post  cyclq Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 pm

cheap chanel handbags for England in 115 games, but Beckham may never be beyond the legendary goalkeeper Hilton 125 Field record. Yesterday, England coach Fabio Capello has outrightly said no Beckham in the European Championship qualifier in selecting him, which means that Beckham's international career may be on this end.
"replica chanel watches told me during the World Cup in South Africa's help, I am very grateful." Capello for England David Beckham could re-elected to the question replied, "but for Euro 2012, he Maybe a little too old. "
gucci outlet yesterday morning, the English team at Wembley Stadium for a game with the Hungarian team. With captain Steven Gerrard's two goals, England beat the final 2 to 1. James and Brown withdrew before "Three Lions", Capello simply let teenager playing wildly. Gibbs, Wilshere, Dawson and Zamora for the first time such person is wearing England shirt fighting chance, teenager Theo Walcott and John Adams was the performance of new eye-catching. Beckham has 35 years of age this year, and they apparently too old compared.
cheap gucci bags no direct communication and Beckham, Capello has already begun for the "Stunner" from a planned farewell match. "If circumstances permit, I hope he will come to Wembley last play a game, so fans can say goodbye to him. But I will not compete in any championship game of the team called him into the." Capet Law referred to in this farewell match is on November 17 and England's friendly against France.

cyclq

Back to top Go down