My Way : KLSE Stock Market Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forex or instaforex

2 posters

Go down

Forex or instaforex Empty Forex or instaforex

Post  MANOLO Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:31 am

Instaforex as i see is good company and i see it present many services to clients and you ask what is the diff i do not know
Stock Exchange Updates

MANOLO

Back to top Go down

Post  frendo Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:39 am

instaforex is good and reliable broker based on positive reviews from customers.
Every week over a thousand of InstaForex Company clients enter into a struggle for a prize fund amounting to 1500 USD under the contest "InstaForex Sniper". Over a 5-day period sharp the partakers determine who of them is the best talented trader. Five finalists sharp, whose abilities, knowledge and immaculate trading strategies deserve the compliments, will get the earned money prizes. Here is the list of their names:

1 place - Aliffadillah Bin Jaffar (525863) - 500 USD
2 place - Guntara Chandra (521400) - 400 USD
3 place - Nader Baradari (524883) - 300 USD
4 place - Taras V. Demchuk (517561) - 200 USD
5 place - Grigoriy Y. Sadovskiy (525674) - 100 USD

InstaForex Company congratulates all participants of the contest and wishes them not to stop at this achievements and to continue mastering their skills! We also want to remind that the contest "InstaForex Sniper" is held every week, and you have a unique chance to become the winner and get a money prize.

Thanks

Scholarships for Single Mothers | Scholarships for Single Moms

frendo

Back to top Go down

Post  frendo Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:35 am

After my husband had tried at least three US based Forex brokers, it always ended up in frustration. The rules, regulations, and even just bad phone support were just a few of the reasons he started looking outside of the US to find a Forex broker.

The Forex broker InstaForex Malaysia was formed in 2007, and after registration a professional group comprised of professionals in financial consulting, legal support, as well as operations was formed to ensure the companies success. And success soon followed, meeting a high quality standard in both trading terms and in quality customer services. With their continued success, InstaForex provides access to the international financial world, through the Forex ECN (electronic communications network), providing their customers with the ability to use the fullest financial service packages to distribute money resources on the international money market. If you are looking for a new forex broker, you can start with a demo account by clicking here to visit InstaForex Malaysia.
Whether you are new to forex trading or are an experienced forex trader, InstaForex believes in providing a comfortable, informative atmosphere. They realize the importance of always improving their clients professional trading skills. Instaforex provides an extensive training video library for Forex Trading Education. It is continually updated with the latest techniques to make your forex trading experience both positive and profitable. They also provide a forex trading demo account so you can put these techniques to the test before you go live.
InstaForex Forex Trading Contests

I realize many companies use gimmicks to get customers but I have to say that the Forex Trading contests held by InstaForex are not gimmicks, they are very real and the best part, they have them for both demo accounts and live accounts. So you do not necessarily have to have any money invested to win.

The current annual prize fund the InstaForex Broker Company provides for its clients is more than $500, 000 USD and growing every day. Again everyone with a trading account whether it is a demo or live account is qualified to participate in either the weekly or monthly Forex Trading contests or campaigns.
InstaForex-Best Broker In Asia

Just so you know that I am not the only one who thinks InstaForex Broker Malaysia warrants a discussion I am providing a brief overview of some of their awards received in 2009 recognizing their successes.

* World Finance Awards November 2009 - Best Broker In Asia as nominated by World Finance Magazine in London
* ShowFx Asia entitled online broker InstaForex- Best broker in Asia (by the results of ShowFx Asia Malaysia Expo 2009)
* ShowFx World Moscow Expo 2009 voted InstaForex- Best Broker in Russia

Thanks

Scholarships for Single Mothers

frendo

Back to top Go down

Forex or instaforex Empty Re: Forex or instaforex

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down