My Way : KLSE Stock Market Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opportunities in the Stock Market before & after Election

Go down

Opportunities in the Stock Market before & after Election Empty Opportunities in the Stock Market before & after Election

Post  davidwong501 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:50 pm

I saw in the newspaper this stock market event "Understanding Trading Psychology & Opportunities in Msia Stock Market"
organised by Malacca Securtities. The topics look interesting. The speaker often to be feature in local stock market commentary news as well.

Appreciate for your input if it is worth to attend moreover it is FREE seminars. Anyone attend?

Opportunities in the Stock Market before & after Election 20121127_183946

davidwong501

Back to top Go down

Opportunities in the Stock Market before & after Election Empty Opportunities in the Stock Market before & after Election

Post  davidwong501 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:39 am

As the General Election is just around the corner, there are plenty of opportunities in the share market if you LEARN to spot them! The world’s fundamentalist, Warren Buffett, once said, start to invest today will give you the profits from yesterday’s growth. One more day spent waiting is one more day’s profits gone. Why wait? Start INVESTING today!

WHY YOU MUST ATTEND?
• Learn how to leverage on past market conditions to maximize opportunities in the current market situation
• Learn how to invest like a professional in the Malaysian Stock Market
• Learn to ‘generate’ new trading ideas using our M+ Online trading platform

Invited Speaker:
Dr. Ch’ng Huck Khoon, CFP, MBA
He is the regular columnist in Sin Chew Daily & United Daily newspaper on stock market
commentary, apart from being interviewed on financial related topics by Astro, RTM and eTV

Venue : Bursa Malaysia Auditorium,KUALA LUMPUR
Date&Time :19th Jan 2013(Sat)

Venue :Cititel Hotel, Penang
Date&Time :26th Jan 2013(Sat)

Please CALL 1300 22 1233 or EMAIL to register (support@mplusonline.com.my)!!

Opportunities in the Stock Market before & after Election Semina11

davidwong501

Back to top Go down