My Way : KLSE Stock Market Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lakers guard before the main desire to return to NBA

Go down

Lakers guard before the main desire to return to NBA  Empty Lakers guard before the main desire to return to NBA

Post  CY870722 Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:24 am

chanel j12 replica Although quite enjoy life in China, the Guangdong Tigers in the CBA played in two seasons of Parker or want to challenge themselves back among the NBA. In this report, the Parker chatted how to overcome language differences in China, because China can speak English is very small.

cheap chanel bags "I have also had very far away from home before, but this not the same because I can not chat with other people," Parker said, "At the same time I have to strive to complete their work." "In the play there is in play top of the basketball, "Parker said," I think I can play the top level, and I have shown me myself. I just want to go back. "

chanel online Parker followed two years in China, the Guangdong Tigers team won two CBA League championship, it is clear that his dream is still a really tall NBA championship trophy. Parker want people to give him a chance to show themselves, and then again to resume his basketball career in the NBA. But Parker reluctant to reveal any specific information.

CY870722

Back to top Go down