My Way : KLSE Stock Market Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lakers sign three blocked shots officially announced

Go down

Lakers sign three blocked shots officially announced Empty Lakers sign three blocked shots officially announced

Post  CY870722 Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:13 am

chanel j12 replica(chanel j12 replica) Lakers today announced the signing of three blocked shots official Theo - Ratliff, General Manager Mitch - Mitch Kupchak had this suddenly notice on behalf of the team signing.

cheap chanel bags(cheap chanel bags) Lakers and Ratliff had not heard a lot of scandal, but yesterday's backup power forward Josh - Powell basically decided to leave Los Angeles, the Lakers won by 15 shots Lightning old to Ratliff. Lakers move is to enhance the inside of the depth on our bench, so as to maintain their advantage at the Alliance, for winning three consecutive titles.

chanel online(chanel online) For signing the Lakers, Ratliff expressed happiness. "I have a long and full of rewarding career. Now, joining a team so deep inside the history of my career, even legendary," "Theo has long been considered the best defensive league big man, "Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak said. "He is a very professional player is the perfect complement for us. He and Bynum, Gasol, Odom, Artest with former cast a very deep field."

CY870722

Back to top Go down